Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a different dimension


h&m blazer, american apparel shirt, joe's jeans, sam edelman booties, necklace by grandma, chanel clutch


Being that there was a slight chill in the air, and that Spring STILL hasn't sprung,
I put on a pair of my favorite bootcut jeans and my new blazer.
I grabbed my Chanel clutch - a gift from my Grandma - and I was out the door for a night of fun.

This necklace is very special, as my Grandma designed it as a gift for my Mommy.
My Grandma Sally is a true inspiration- not only with fashion, but with family, friends and work.
She has THE best taste and style and is always a source of such amazing advice for everything!
She, along with my mother and sister, is one of my best friends.

xox



Pin It Now!

20 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your wonderful blog! Fantastic bag! Follow you) Follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Pretty! Love your blog.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
    I followed you !

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your neckless, so nice that your grandmother designed it. The chanel clutch is nice to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chanel tassel clutch is amazing.
    love the look.
    x



    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace :D

    kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE CHANEL CLUTCH IS FABULOUS ! LOVE IT.
    NICKLACE IS NICE TOO.
    GOOD FASHION POINT.

    Http://thevolcanic.blogspot.com
    FRANCE - Lyon.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your grandma sure has a great taste, that necklace is just amazing! You are so gorgeous: your hair, beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile! Your chanel cluth is so cool and cute :D

    Im now following you
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love your Chanel and necklace<3 Really beautiful ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ Love your blog so much.)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. your necklace is so cool!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a beautiful necklace!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the necklace and the chanel bag. :)

    you look gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love the chanel clutch! How chic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice outfit!

    Elle

    http://redischic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your necklace!!
    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that necklace is simply stunning!


    X

    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your necklace, must look great on a simple black dress!

    x Je suis Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great clutch! I love Chanel!
    Thanks for following me. I am now following you.
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. your choker is FAB!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...