Friday, April 15, 2011

spring break


forever 21 tank, h&m chinos, urban outfitters cardigan, c&c california tank,
tory burch necklace, forever 21 bangles, tiffany rings, chanel purse,
michael michael kors loafers, ray ban wayfarers, rolex watch

First official day of spring break; sunny, warm, and breezy. Ah, Perfection.
Ventured outdoors to frolic with my pup, B, who, as you can see in the photo, was more than thrilled to be frolicking with me!!!! (...). It was all about bright and happy thoughts today, and I let my outfit translate them. I'm loving that this season's all about color - it makes for a cheerier world. And it's our way to exact a little sweet revenge towards a truly dark and grey winter.

I ended an oh-so gorgeous day at a sushi-making class with my lovey for a belated anniversary celebration. As it turns out, we are both quite the sushi-masters. Pictures as proof to follow ;)

Props to my photographer, Sals. (lookin' good in the reflection of my Ray Bans)




Pin It Now!

14 comments:

  1. words cannot express how much i love this outfit!

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color blocking outfit! The red & blue go so well together, and I especially love the pants (:

    Lubna | elle VOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally time to relax :D!! Love your outfit!!

    kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are slick! Gorgeous outfit

    xx

    sfrend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I hope you enjoy your spring break!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great Sorelle!!!
    That is just the cudest dog I've ever seen :-)

    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.cOm/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shoes are incredible! And your dog is adorable!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous...Loving the nautical theme with your striped top xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit

    http://n-julie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have got great photos and also cute dog :) i really love your blog :D
    xoxo from KATIE

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT photos! Love your outfit!
    Thanks for your comment.
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the stripes! This outfit is so cute, I love the colors you used :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG love the outfit and stripes !! nice blog, we could follow each other, please follow me and tell me what do u think about my blog !!
    http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
    I'LL FOLLOW BACK
    kisses from spain
    do u have bloglovin??

    ReplyDelete
  14. loovvee this outfit. i always wear this color combination and my sister tells me that i look like a flag - who cares its too cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...