Tuesday, April 10, 2012

in the pink


Because I underpacked, a little shopping was necessary (although honestly, when isn't it necessary?!). A trip to Rugby fixed things right up. Don't you love these chinos?! Whenever we're out east, we have to make our little pilgrimage to Rugby. It's tradition!



h&m blazer (similar style here), j. crew shirt (similar style here), rugby boyfriend chinos (available here), converse sneakers (available here), ray ban wayfarer sunglasses (available here), rugby clutch (similar style here)





Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute are you guys, you make an awesome couple! Love your preppy boyish look, rocking those Converse!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that was really funny! And I can't believe that I hadn't followed you on Twitter! I thought I had so long ago! :/ Weird. Fixed it now! :)
    You look gorgeous in your pink chino. And you are both adorable. Really cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are way too cute- LOVE the outfit lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute jacket!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit! LOOOOVE the jacket! Everything is so effortlessly chic! <3
    Thank you for your comment on my blog sweety! Maybe you would like to follow each other? I am following you now.

    Xoxo
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty much what my Converse look like! :)

    operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...