Thursday, May 31, 2012

chop chop


See this top?! It was actually a too-short romper from Urban Outfitters that I just couldn't part with.
A few snips later, and now it's outfit-ready! That's what I call Urban Renewal.



asos jeans (similar style here), urban outfitters romper-turned-top (similar style here), prada wedges (similar style here), herm├Ęs collier de chien bracelet (similar style here), bebe fringe bag (similar style here), ray ban sunglasses (available here), gold bangles (stolen from sally - similar style here)


Remember when I told you about my little field trip with Refinery 29?! Well the story went live today! Check out the craziest/coolest braid to ever land on my head, here, and find out how to do it yourself!



Pin It Now!

17 comments:

  1. Super cute and I love your top and bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so crafty! I love those pants- this is the perfect summer outfit.

    xx
    Donyel

    with love from Mademoiselle Meese

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colour of this jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here it's raining already. I'm trying to get over summer and getting ready to accept the rain :(

    www.joeiandme.com"
    Join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous here! Love your hair, your jeans, and wedges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the refinery 29 feature! You look great. Love your hair like this as well.

    Kickers Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair looks lovely

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute and what a great idea with the romper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your yellow jeans are amazing! This outfit is so cool, I really love it. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got some gorgeous hair girlfriend. And that fringe bag is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh how lovely! Go yellow pants!! :) Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a neat idea with the romper. Love those yellow pants.

    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I`m obsessed with your blog, you have sooo cool outfit ideas!!!

    My beauty blog:http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...