Tuesday, June 19, 2012

surprise


As many of you may know, on June 11th I celebrated my 18th birthday!! The day was filled with family, delicious food and presents! Amongst all of the gifts I was given, I'd have to say that I was most surprised by two of them, my new sunglasses and my new bracelet! As you may remember from previous want lists, I've had my eye on these Gucci aviators for quite some time - and my very generous brother got them for me (he's the best!) My bracelet was a total surprise - and I'm absolutely in love with it!



h&m sweater (similar style here), dl1961 jeans (available here), hermès collier de chien bracelet (similar style here), asos bag (similar style here), sam edelman sandals (available here), gucci sunglasses (available here)




Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Love your sunglasses and the bracelet is so divine:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!! the bag and sandals are so cool :)))
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the hermes bracelet! way to ring in 18 in style!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Burthdayyy!! I Love your swaeter!

    xoxo

    Tali
    www.nuasecruas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday love :)
    x
    cammi
    http://www.cammilicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! the sunglasses are such a sweet gift...love the tote too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday!!
    I think your sunglasses are great (your brother had a good idea).
    thank you to your visit, your blog is amazing so You have a new follower.
    I hope you come back to visit me

    www.prettytobehappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new sunglasses, and your bracelet! And your bag is also amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...