Wednesday, July 25, 2012

beach babe


I have a confession to make: I'm addicted to swimsuits. Anyone who's seen my closet can attest to that fact! That's why I was so excited to receive this gorgeous bikini from Cia.Marítima, just in time for our vacation! The gold embellishments really did it for me - I'm all for any added bit of glam on the beach!


bikini c/o cia.marítima (available here), hermès scarf, ray ban wayfarers (available here),
banana republic sandals (similar style here)



Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. You look so beach chic with your headscarf. I love it!
    Vote intotheblonde BEST LIFESTYLE BLOG in the Cosmo Blog Awards 2012
    http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/blog-awards-2012-vote
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to get the same bikini in turquoise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing swimsuit, and gorgeous beach body! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! you go girl, way to put it all out there :) Lookin' hot Xo
    still been keeping up with you girls since you commented on my blog a loooong looong time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the swimsuit, it looks gorgeous on you!! And the scarf makes the whole look so chic :-)

    X Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaw! First of all: killer body here ;) You look amazing, Jilly!
    Absolutely loving this swimsuit. The golden details give it a little sparkly touch, I like :)

    Love,
    Shanah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...