Saturday, August 18, 2012

the want list: coat me


2nd day metallic skinny coated jean, rag & bone waxed mid-rise jean (available here), rich and skinny legacy skinny jean in pluto foil, current/elliott the stiletto bronze foil coated jean (available here), adriano goldschmied the legging leatherette coated skinny jean (available here), helmut lang carmine coated skinny (available here), zadig & voltaire darkside gold jean, j brand pencil leg in venom, current/elliott the stiletto silver foil coated jean (available here), rag & bone legging jean in rose metallic (available here)


Behold the Coated Jean. When I first took note of the trend, I was pretty psyched - I can't lie. Then I saw these street stylers (here, here, and here) and I was officially hooked. A perfect update for any wardrobe, swap out your regular jeans with a pair of these for a casual yet modern look. These pants can easily be worn from the fall through the winter, which makes them somewhat of a frugal purchase.


Being that I already have the luxury of wearing my Mommy's leather pants, I'm definitely going to partake in the trend and buy myself one (or three) pairs of coated jeans. Besides, what better way to brighten up that gloomy back-to-school mood than with metallic gold pants?




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. oh they look so fabulous..I think I might have to even think about getting a pair myself for autumn!! :)

    check out my blog some time?:)
    totallyvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cool! I love the rusty like look on some of them.

    xx

    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...