Monday, November 5, 2012

after the storm


Though we're still without power, we are thankfully all in one piece after the storm. Living in an internet-less/cell phone-less/Twitter-less/TV-less world really makes you take stock of what's truly important. Our thoughts go out to everyone who's still feeling the effects of Sandy.



zara jacket (similar), gap sweater (men's - similar), hue tights (available here),
alexander wang anabela boots (similar), alexander wang lia bag (available here)

These shots were taken before the storm hit. I picked up this Gap sweater super on sale in - wait for it - the men's department. I took it from dressed up in tights to cozied up on the couch this past week.

Versatility at its finest.



Pin It Now!

14 comments:

  1. This outfit couldn't be more perfect, I love every element about it!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is going better in your area.
    The orange colour jacket is gorgeous with the striped knit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit, the background it's all so perfect fall photoshoot...lovely

    Btw do check out my new post
    Stay in touch
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're ok. Being without internet and power isn't very nice, but there are far worse things.
    I really liked your cozy sweater, and I love these booties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great today! we hardly ever see you in such "light" colors!!!
    we <3 it.

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sweater! So cute and so well put together!

    check out my latest post :)

    theschoolchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My area wasn't struck too harshly, but I feel for those who faced the worst of it. Glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this oversized sweater look i keep seeing! you are rockin' it, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The important thing is you're all safe. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad you're safe! liking that knit and great boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to know you're alive and well :) I love the outfit, it's totally something I would wear myself! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a cute fall outfit! Love those darling booties ;)

    Glad to hear you're alright!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're so pretty :)
    And what an amazing bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love tan and grey together. This jacket is sick and it looks so pretty with the sweater and boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...