Thursday, December 6, 2012

beauty-ful


While I absolutely love fashion, beauty & everything related to it is something that I have always been extremely passionate about! Whether it's reading beauty magazines & blogs, applying makeup to myself or to others or browsing & shopping for products at stores, I absolutely adore everything and anything to do with makeup, and I am extremely excited to announce that I will be sharing my love of beauty with you here on Sorelle in Style! Keep your eye out for upcoming posts, including different beauty looks, tutorials, swatches & news on the latest makeup trends!

Here's a sneak peek at what's to come..
What are your latest beauty obsessions? What would you guys want to see?!




Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Such a nice post, that lipstick looks amazing :) If you're interested, there's a little beauty swatch on my blog as well :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lipstick, what shade is it !
    I shared my fave beauty products in my latest post, come and see !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot beat a good red lipstick - and that is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, looking forward to viewing more beauty posts. I love that red colour! /Madison

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...