Tuesday, February 12, 2013

snow leopard


I can assure you these snow shots lasted all of two seconds before we realized it was completely ridiculous for me to have ventured out in the snow in heels in the first place. But we're not ones to let a good snowfall go to waste. We make it useful for something - even if that something is a few good laughs!

Anyway.. I broke out Mommy's feather sweater again. This time I paired it with Sally's leopard? cheetah? animal print pants. Not sure what birds these feathers are supposed to belong to, but I'm pretty sure they weren't hanging out with leopards in the wild. However, the marriage of the two in this super cozy, super relaxed ensemble is sartorial perfection in my book (even if it offends the laws of nature).



vintage sweater and shawl (stolen from mommy's closet), leopard print pants (stolen from sally's closet - similar), asos oversized beanie (men's - available here), nordstrom brand boots, ray ban sunglasses (available here), vintage chanel bag



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, when I saw the first photo I thought this was taken from a fashion magazine editorial haha. Such an incredible look, I love your style!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vintage chanel! great look!

    XO, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this whole outfit, and the photo's are stunning!!:) Have a wonderful day Jilly! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...