Tuesday, February 19, 2013

wind chill


When Weather.com says it feels like 6°, my motto becomes: the chunkier the scarf and the cozier the sweater, the better. This is what I wore to brave the windy streets yesterday along travels that included a stop at Ladurée for macarons and the Doughnut Plant for donuts. Don't ask.



marc by marc jacobs coat, knit scarf (made by nonna - similar), frye harness boots (available here), h&m jeans (similar),
vince sweater (similar), lord and taylor gloves, alexander wang lia bag



Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Your outfit is so amazing!
    So well put together!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Lauduree! (Now, I'm craving some) What are your favorite flavors? And I am getting so sick of this ridiculous cold over here...but you managed to pull it together with style haha.

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photographs always come out so well! and these jeans are to die for! PS I have a giveaway happening right now! hope you'll enter SO Fresh and So Clean Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Jilly! You look like a model off duty running to a show! Love the edgyness and coolness of this look, those boots are fab!

    Cee. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the bag!! so gorgeous!

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cool outfit! love the parka and your boots:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pants! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this outfit! You manage to look cosy yet chic at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so cozy! love the coat & harness boots together in the look. jelly of your macaroon & donut adventures mmm

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessing over how you styled those awesome jeans! I just wore a pair like them on my blog actually. Haha, love it :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...