Tuesday, April 30, 2013

yellow jacket


I'm always drawn to brights, but wonder how I'll mix them in with the rest of my closet. Having already tackled the neon blazer, I set my sights on this yellow one! The color was too good to pass up.

With white jeans season in full swing, I let the color do the talking.



lauren ralph lauren jacket (available here), chinti & parker tee (available here), j brand jeans (available here),
h&m bag (similar), prada wedges (similar), hermès scarf (similar), hermès bracelets



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Great blazer and scarf, you look really elegant :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! This color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that jacket is so cool! and i love how you styled it with the yellow scarf!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you are dressing up the gray tee! Love your blog, too!

    x Kelsey
    tortoiseinthesun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...