Monday, April 4, 2011

purple haze

h&m shirt-dress, j brand skinny jeans, forever 21 sweater, h&m rain jacket,
wild pair boots, pashmina scarf, j crew pearl necklace, charm necklace, tiffany rings
I fought against the gray morning with a little bit of color, and what do you know? It worked! The sun eventually won out over the clouds. And it finally got warmer outside, too! (Although I wouldn't have guessed so when I left for class - hence the scarf, boots, and jacket..) The scarf was a gift from my lovey's great-aunt and uncle - they bought a bunch of these scarves in beautiful colors and patterns from a street vendor in the city, and I was given this purple one. It happens to match one of my old charm necklaces perfectly! This necklace is one of my faves. Although I'd love to say there's a story behind each charm, there isn't - I was just lucky enough to find the necklace as is. It jingles as it moves, too, so it sounds almost magical! I certainly need a little magic to get me through the work-filled week ahead..

And sunshine, please stay a while!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Loving your boots and necklace!

    http://burningskyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace, it's beautiful!

    Thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog, I thought I'd better return the favour.

    I love your blog, it's great and your pictures are cool, I'm following you now!

    x

    http://yonder-wonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...