Wednesday, February 22, 2012

studly


Studded bag, studded shoulders, studded necklace. I know we're supposed to break out more delicate details this time of year, but I just can't escape winter's grip! While the weather is tempting enough, my ASOS order should really get me in a spring mood - yellow skinny jeans, anyone?


old navy print dress (similar style here), DIY plaid cut out shoulder shirt, forever 21 necklace (available here), hue tights (available here), alexander wang lia bag, h&m skinny belt (similar style here), ray ban wayfarer sunglasses (available here)



And I let my shoulders out sans jacket! All that hard work deserves to be shown off.



Pin It Now!

19 comments:

  1. Love the cut-out shoulders on this dress! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely look! I really like the bag :)

    xx, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like this outfit! Especially your necklace!

    Suzanne
    http://becomethefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the prints and your gorgeous necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress and your necklace! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pairing those two printed pieces was a fun and stylish great idea!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to think the print on clothes was an easy giveaway as to whether the piece was expensive or not, but lately I've been eating my words. That Old Navy dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving this look!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plaid and print together - fabulous. I love pattern mixing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great top! also like the print mixing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! I have that same dress and always pair it with white! Thanks for a little more inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great pattern mix. the cut-out shoulders really add that xtra detail. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...