Friday, August 3, 2012

d.i.y. peace sign cut-out tank


The cut-out shirt D.I.Y. returns in the greatest cut-out shirt D.I.Y. since Kourtney Kardashian's cut-out shoulders! Since the thought of having a skull on my back all day sort of freaked me out, I set out for a friendlier, more peaceful alternative (pun most definitely intended).

Here's what you'll need to get your cut-out on!



Peace on earth! Or on my back, at least..

For the scissor-shy, you can purchase a tank at our shop! :)



Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Amazingly creative! Love it.

    http://fashionbloglove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, but unfortunately I'm not a shirt girl, I'm more into blouses and dresses. Maybe some day I'll try it <3

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I am not sure if I would actually wear it, but the crafting process seems fun :)

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Jilly! You girls are getting better and better!! ... are you using photo shop for your editing?

    Congrats on the success to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How vreative and fun!!This blouse looks perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to hit likeon bloglovin' but it didn't work. Anyhow, I love this idea! I'm going to try this out!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made one myself today! :))
    http://ilumuoti.blogspot.nl/2013/02/diy-cut-out-shirt.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your page! how do yo do to design the page??I'm just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...