Monday, March 28, 2011

bijoux


j crew peacoat, oversized cashmere sweater (stolen from mommy's closet), h&m tank,
citizens of humanity jeans, michael michael kors loafers, catherine stein necklace

(the cute little white fluff in the background is my pup B)



Finally ventured outdoors for a picture this morning - the clear sky was too inviting to pass up!
(The sub-freezing temperature on the other hand..That I could've lived without..)
I needed something cozy to get me through another Monday jam-packed with work and class and more work and more class, so I ventured into my Mommy's closet and came across this sweater (which she happened to steal from my Daddy). Just the amount of warmth I needed to get away with nothing but a peacoat on a truly frigid day!

Another new purchase is making its first appearance today - my necklace (If you haven't noticed, I'm a rip-the-tag-off-and-wear kind of girl)! It was super on sale, and came to less than $10! I love chunky necklaces and I'm obsessed with the jewels on this one. It dressed up the first day of the school week!

'Til next time,



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the necklace!

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...