Saturday, March 26, 2011

stripes




h&m dress, forever 21 vest, ralph lauren sweater (stolen from mommy's closet), house of harlow necklace, 
kate spade gumdrop earrings (available here), tiffany rings, vintage cocktail ring, joan & david boots


Although I want to fully embrace spring, the leftover winter chill is making it nearly impossible to do so. It's just TOO cold. Yesterday, in a desperate attempt to inject some spring into my wardrobe, I threw on my H&M striped maxi dress. My ode to Prada's spring/summer collection (albeit a muted, wintry version, all wrapped up in a cozy sweater for some much-needed warmth). I'd like to think of it as a reflection of our seasonally-challenged world at the moment - spring hiding beneath a layer of winter.

My new earrings also made their debut!
I love Kate Spade's jewelry collection - the pieces are delicate and feminine and classic.
(Bonus: the earrings match my chunky ring PERFECTLY. It's like they were made for each other!)






Ah, true love. I am quite the matchmaker ;)  

Here's to a weekend spent spring-dreaming,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...