Thursday, March 24, 2011

gilded







j brand cargos, h&m top, urban outfitters sweater,michael michael kors loafers, 
h&m bag, house of harlow necklace, coach bangle, leather bangle, tiffany rings, rolex watch
A cancelled afternoon class left me with mucho free time (a rarity for a law student). And what better way to spend it than an impromptu shopping trip with Mommy?? Lord & Taylor was our destination, where I perused a fresh selection of spring shoes, hoping to find something to carry me through into warmer weather, or anything that would fit my inappropriately large feet (yes, I'm a size 11..). Today it was Michael Kors to the rescue! After trying a few pairs of flats (too small, too flimsy, too flowery), I spotted these metallic loafers, and they were PERFECT. Just the right amount of support and just the right amount of shine, I finally found my "transition-to-spring-wear-everyday" shoe! (And to top it off, I managed to squeeze into a size 10!). I also picked up some jewelry on my way out, pieces that are sure to be worn in upcoming days, so stay tuned ;)

Ciao,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...