Wednesday, March 23, 2011

(s)lumberjack





marc by marc jacobs coat, american apparel cardigan, h&m button-down, 
american apparel top, hudson jeans, j. crew necklace, tiffany rings, ugg boots, leather gloves
I overslept this morning and was greeted by what appeared to be..SNOW? The weather couldn't make up its mind today (snow? sleet? rain? mist?) and honestly, neither could I, so I threw my outfit together in all of 2 minutes before I rushed out the door. My Marc by Marc Jacobs coat is one of the (very few) things I will miss come warm weather. The coat, or "Marc," as we fondly refer to it, is another one of those staple pieces that I adore. Even my lovey is on a first-name basis with Marc, and knows that whenever there's a chill in the air and even the slightest amount of precipitation, Marc will be joining us. So I thank Marc Jacobs, not only for the creative genius he is, but for keeping me cool even in my weakest moments of schlubness.

Oh, and a message to mother nature: pick a season already, will ya?



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...