Sunday, March 20, 2011

black and gold


American Apparel Top, American Apparel Leggings, Black Riding Boots, Prada Sunglasses, Chanel Belt, Rolex Watch

It was rather beautiful out today, but it still was a bit cold and I’m still stuck in winter-mode (as you can see by my all-black attire). To be completely honest, I threw this outfit together in about three minutes-and I was relatively happy with how it came out! Both the shirt and leggings are from American Apparel, and they both go well with everything. I felt that the outfit was a bit dull for the first day of spring, so I threw on my newly-acquired vintage Chanel belt that I am in love with. I grabbed my sunglasses and my watch (two accessories that I cannot and will not leave home without) and I was on my way!

xox



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...