Monday, March 21, 2011

rain rain go away





j brand skinny jean, american apparel top, hazel sweater, 
american apparel rain parka, wild pair combat boots, house of harlow long key necklace, rugby feed bag, tiffany rings
Waking up to the sound of rain at 6:45AM was enough to sober me up from yesterday's spring high. Still, nature's little tease was just what I needed to carry me through another Monday worth of classes - nature, and my new boots, of course! A mini shopping spree over the weekend with my lovey (he's the greatest) left me two pairs of shoes richer and my wallet all the skinnier! I opted for a tan color, hoping it will carry me all the way into summer. So thanks to the brief bursts of joy I got from looking at my feet, I survived the gray day, welcoming any puddles that crossed my path on campus.

Hoping to rendezvous with the sun tomorrow!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...