Sunday, March 20, 2011

flowy













forever 21 blouse, h&m tank, american apparel leggings, 
tiffany rings, gold bangle from my grandma, earrings from my lovey's mom
It's GORGEOUS outside. Ignoring the fact that the temperature is still stuck in the 50s, the sun is shining so I'll take it! I thought I would pay homage to the first day of the better half of the four seasons with my outfit. This top from Forever 21 just feels like spring; light, flowery, airy, flowy - makes me want to just twirl and spin and frolic my way into warm weather ahead! To complement my sunny-day-hippy-vibe, I threw on some dangly and shimmery gold accessories: a gold bangle from my grandma, one of the many pieces she's gotten me over the years (more will definitely be making many appearances), and earrings from my boyfriend's mom that I received as a graduation present. All I need are a pair of flats, my Ray-Bans, my Beatles CD and I'm set! (and maybe I'll grab a light jacket, too before I whirl on out the door..)
Happy Spring, everybody!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...