Wednesday, March 30, 2011

breezy



j crew chinos, h&m tank, urban outfitters scarf, h&m belt, house of harlow necklace, 
j crew bracelet, steve madden sandals, tiffany rings
Broke-out open-toe shoes - it's about time! After spending quite a while on jcrew.com last night (loving the new Fall 2011 collection, by the way!), I decided to go with something light and airy for today. I ventured into Mommy's closet to rummage through her jewelry and found this bracelet. I love the gold/wood combo! I've had the pants for a while but still find myself reaching for them year after year - another classic, basic favorite that continues to work. So my J. Crew craving's been satisfied..for now! And now that the sandals are back, I need to decide on a new color for my toesies..




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit! Those shoes are just lovely <3

    A plus,
    Aryn

    http://driftwoodanddaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits...super cute! Great job with pics and your blog! I'm a fan!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that key necklace! Adorable.

    www.luluadores.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...