Monday, June 18, 2012

stripes on stripes on stripes


Clearly I'm addicted to stripes, which is why I jumped for joy when Mommy surprised me with this gorgeous skirt! I decided to introduce it to some of my favorite striped pieces and we all headed out to lunch. I think we're going to be the best of friends ;)


bcbgmaxazria skirt (available here), j. crew top (similar style here), forever 21 blazer (available here), nine west sandals (similar style here), rugby clutch (similar style here), forever 21 and j. crew necklaces (similar style here), gold bracelets from grandma (similar style here), d.i.y. love bracelet


Who knows, maybe next time a striped blazer will tag along.. too much?! ;)



Pin It Now!

16 comments:

  1. I love, love, love all the stripes together! They complement each other so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! great mix of colors...well done

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt and jacket!!! :)
    Maybe you have time to read my New Post- Similar Difference

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to your mom and her great style. I'm diggin' the striped skirt and the white blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with stripes, so you KNOW I'm loving all that's going on in this look! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stripes as well, and when tripled they look even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This striped look is absolutely gorgeous, classy, adorable ! I love it how you paired the long skirt with the blazer, super chic ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit and you look fabulous. Love that clutch too (: xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. heck yes, love all the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! You look fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is perfect!!! Stripes and pearls are so pretty together!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome blazer!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your lovely comment! I love your outfit!

    www.live-love fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...